Type Brigade is Vancouver’s typography meetup. We’ve been getting together since 2011, and now have well over 1,500 talented and curious communication designers, visual artists, web developers, and type fans, ready to meet and learn about typography, design, and anything connected to it.
The current organising team has been running speaker series events for the last 5 years, and we typically run 5 or 6 free events per year, and facilitate 1 paid workshop.
If you are:
- Interested in finding designers in Vancouver to hire
- Building a product for people who use design and media tools
- A studio or agency looking to become more well known in Vancouver, and want to help growing the design community here
…sponsoring Type Brigade is an easy and inexpensive way to help while supporting a well-received local event.
- The host will give you two shout-outs during the meetup while your link and logo or supplied slide is on the screen (once at the beginning, and once at the end)
- If you are promoting a specific job post or event, we’ll
- Link and logo on the Type Brigade website
- We can hold some reserved spots to the meetup for you or members of your team
- You can bring swag to give out when we sign people in and during the meetup, ex. promotional post card
- We’ll also tweet out your link and message from @typebrigade account leading up to and after the event
If you have questions or are interested in sponsoring this or a future even, please send Kenneth an email!